Great family attractions and experiences to build lasting memories!
- Family Fun Zone - Weekends Only*
- Summer Hours 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Winter Hours 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Holiday Train Light Show 11/24 to 12/30 - Friday to Sunday 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Santa Photos 11/24 to 12/23 - Saturday and Sunday 11:00 am - 7:00 pm
* Rides and attractions may close temporarily during severe or inclement weather conditions. Please call in advance to obtain Attractions openings.
Plenty of family friendly attractions to choose from:
Free Live Entertainment (weekends & holidays only)
Live music concerts are free in the picnic area on weekends, featuring some of the best local talent.
Take a look at our Calendar to see a list of Live Entertainment music performers & dates.
Tom's Mining Company
Un-earth the fun and mine for real
fossils and gems including emerald,
ruby, tiger eye, adventurine, quartz,
and many other stones!
$4 and up
Ride on our authentic reproduction of an 1800's steam-propelled train! The ride tours over 10 beautiful acres and through an amish-style covered bridge. $3 per rider
Tom's Farms Craft Fair
Join Us every weekend for our Craft Fair. Unique crafts & art from a variety of artisans and vendors.
Come on down to the Farm! - Vendor Registration Form
Saturday & Sunday - 8 AM - 5 PM
Old Time Carousel
Build memories on our Old Time Carousel. Our beautiful wooden horses and amusement park-style ride will thrill all young and old! $3 per rider
Test your aim at the shooting gallery where a "bullseye" activates comical reactions from whimsical characters. Uses quarters and dollars.